lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015

Back in Buenos Aires

Well people, it has been a crazy couple of weeks.

I survived VBS, a couple church work days, wrapping up tutoring, doing computer work, filming for a project, and a couple (or quite a few) beach and volleyball days thrown in there.  (Favorite city so far? Piriápolis, Uruguay) All that is left of my tasks in Uruguay is writing a debriefing report and continuing working and editing the video.

I can't believe its over. I woke up this morning in my room here in the apartment in Buenos Aires and thought, what am I doing here? I'm not supposed to be back yet!

Sunday at church was a day of tears and love. The people of the church prayed for me and made some cake as is their tradition with visitors and gave me an adorable little mug to remember them by! I hope to be able to go back to Montevideo and IPUY before leaving South America.

Mostrando la foto.JPG

I will never forget this experience and how much I learned from the Richline and Call families and from the members of the church. I am so thankful for their patience with my spanish and how they welcomed me like a true sister. 

God has been teaching me a lot about his love. How it really all about him. How I fail so much, but its not about my failure, its about his grace. It´s about his SON who he sent to save. 

Only 4 months left in this adventure.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario